Below you will find the most important information about our current practices with regard to the processing of your personal data and cookie files used by our Website. The information has been prepared in compliance with the GDPR, i.e. the general regulation on data protection.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER Federal-Mogul Gorzyce Sp. z o.o. with the registered office at 52, Odlewników Street, 39-432 Gorzyce, entered as No 0000377393 in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Rzeszow, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, REGON: 000036908, NIP: 867 000 30 39
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to use our services you will be requested to provide your personal data. Your personal data will be processed by us for the purposes set out below, related to the functioning of our Website and the provision of services offered on it (“Services”).
Depending on what you decide on, it can be:
1. Information on the current operations of the Company posted on the Website;
2. Contact form;
3. Recruitment for vacant positions or transfer of your CV to our general recruitment system.
Legal Grounds for Data Processing:
1. Your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR;
2. Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, pursue or defend any possible claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
Providing your data is entirely voluntary but in most cases, data provision is necessary to conclude a contract or provide services related to the Website.
Consequences of Failure to Provide Data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
a. no possibility to make contact or answer inquiries sent via the contact form;
b. no possibility to participate in recruitment procedures
Possibility of Consent Withdrawal:
You can withdraw your consent at any time. To do that, you need to send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing of your data remains lawful until the date of your consent withdrawal.
On our Website, we can automatically adjust some content to your needs, i.e. use profiling that involves your personal data. We do not do any profiling that:
– may produce legal effects concerning you,
– may affect you in any significant way.
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing of your data remains lawful until the date of your consent withdrawal.
We will process your data only during the period in which we will have a legal basis, which means until:
– a legal requirement to process your data ceases to exist, or
– the pursuit of any potential claims in connection with the contract concluded between the Website and any of the parties is no longer possible, or
– withdrawal of your consent if our processing has been based on such consent.
– depending on what is applicable in a given case and whichever occurs latest.
When processing your data, we use organizational and technical measures in compliance with the applicable law, including the usage of SSL encrypted connections.
In addition, you have the right to request:
* access to your personal data
* data rectification
* removal, or
* data processing restrictions
You also have the right to:
* object to your data processing
* request your data transfer to another controller
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights. If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
Cookie File Policy
This Policy applies to cookies and refers to websites operated by Federal-Mogul Gorzyce Sp. z o. o. with the registered office in Gorzyce (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
1. What are cookies ?
The cookie files are computer data in the text file format stored on terminals of Website users ( computer, telephone, tablet etc.) and sent via the website. These files allow the website to recognize users’ devices and properly display the website adapted to his individual preferences. They enable the display of the website in the user’s language set up by such files and the use of other website functionalities selected by the user. The cookie files generally contain such information as the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the user’s end device and a unique number.
2. Do cookies contain personal data?
As a rule, cookie files are not personal data. However, some information stored in the cookie files (e.g. with regard to preferences), in particular in combination with other information about the website user, can be considered to be personal data. Personal data collected by cookies are processed solely for the purpose of performing specific functions described below in items 3 and 4. Such data are encrypted so as to prevent access to unauthorized persons.
Cookies are used to customize any website content to the user’s preferences and his device and to optimize his website user experience. Cookie files allow the website to remember the user’s choices with regard to:
a. resignation from profiled ads,
d. settings of selected elements on the website
Cookies are also used to facilitate logging in to the user’s account and transition between subpages without the need for logging in again on each subpage.
At the same time, cookie files provide an additional layer of security and are used to protect website pages, e.g. by preventing access to unauthorized persons.
They are also used to create anonymous, consolidated website analytics that help to understand website user behaviour, which makes it possible to improve website structure and content.
In certain circumstances, it provides for a unique possibility of incidental identification of the user whose online activity can be classified as a prohibited act.
Cookie files can also facilitate the quality and efficient operation of website pages, including website performance tests, e.g. through monitoring traffic and detecting anomalies such as a distributed denial of service (DDos attacks).
Cookies are also applied to indentify which ads the user has displayed and to display ads most relevant to the user’s activity on the website.
4. What kind of cookies do we use?
As a rule, we use two types of cookie files – session cookies and persistent cookies.
The first ones are temporary files stored on the user’s end device until logging out or turning off the software (web browser).
Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie parameters or until the user manually removes them. The cookie files used by website operator’s partners, in particular website users, are subject to their own privacy policies.
Cookie files can be classified according to their:
A. indispensability for service delivery
Strictly necessary cookies – they are absolutely necessary for the proper operation of the website and functions that the user wants to use.
Functionality cookies – they are important for the website operation:
– they enrich functionalities of website pages; the website could work properly without them but it would not be adapted to user’s preferences,
– they ensure a high level of website functionality; the functionality level may be diminished without them but their absence should not prevent the full use of the website,
– they enable the majority of webpage functionalities; blocking them will result in the poor functioning of some selected functions.
Cookies in business– they enable the implementation of a website-based business model; blocking them will not result in the unavailability of all functionalities but it may reduce the level of service provision due to the website owner’s inability to earn revenues subsidizing its operation.
B. Lifespan of cookies
Session cookies -These cookies remain on the device during your browser session and are deleted after its closing or logging out of the website
Persistent cookies – These cookies are not erased after closing the browser and remain on the user’s device for specified time or unspecified time ( depending on the website owner’s settings).
C. Who manages cookies
First-party cookies – These are cookies placed on internet sites directly by Federal-Mogul Gorzyce Sp. z o. o.
Third-party cookies – These are cookies placed on internet sites by entities other than Federal-Mogul Gorzyce Sp. z o. o.
Cookies may be invoked by Federal-Mogul Gorzyce Sp. z o. o. using some mechanisms (scripts and/or components) placed on the servers of partners of Federal-Mogul Gorzyce Sp. z o. o. in different locations.
Website configuration – they enable to set functions and services on websites.
Website security and reliability – they enable verification of authenticity and optimization of website performance.
– they provide information in the situation when a user is logged in so that the website can display relevant information and functions.
– they allow the website to record information on users’ activities on the website. It may refer to the most frequently visited pages or possible error messages displayed on some pages. The cookie files recording so called ‘session status’ help improve services and enhance your browsing experience on the Internet.
Processes – they allow for a smooth operation of the webpage and functionalities available on it.
Advertisements – they allow the site to display ads that are more interesting to users and at the same time, they are more valuable to their publishers and advertisers; cookies may also be used to customize ads and to post ads on other sites on the internet.
Analyses and tests, website traffic statistics – they allow a website owner to understand users’ preferences better and improve and develop his products and services through a performance analysis.
It is usually a website owner or a web analytics company that collect anonymous information and process such data, without identifying personal details of particular users.
E. Impact on the user’s privacy
Harmless cookies – These cookie files are:
– indispensable for the proper operation of the website,
– necessary to make the website usable by enabling its basic functions but they have nothing to do with user tracking.
Tracking cookies – they are used to tract users but they do not collect information allowing (without other data) for identification of particular users.
F. Removal of cookies
The right of Federal-Mogul Gorzyce Sp. z o. o. to store and access cookie files results from the website user’s consent.
The user gives his consent when he configures his browser, a selected web page or service. The user has the option to return to these settings at any time and specify the conditions for storage or access to the information by Federal-Mogul Gorzyce Sp. z o.o.
In general, the software for viewing websites by default permits storage of cookies in the user’s end device.
The user can change the settings on cookies in such a way as to block the automatic use of cookie files in the browser settings or to inform him each time of their placement in the user’s end device.
Below, you can find links to pages of different browsers with the instruction on cookies, including how to delete them:
In order to exercise your right to object granted by the General Regulation on the protection of personal data, it is necessary to log out of your devices and remove cookies.
The update process may last up to 72 hours.
If the above information is not sufficient for you, we strongly encourage you to read more on: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl where the entire process of the above data storage has been summarized.
EXTERNAL SERVICES/DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to whom your personal data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
– our Website Administrator
– Pracuj.pl via the e-Recruiter platform
– Host and server administrator
– Entities providing our Website maintenance services
– Other entities that process personal data on our behalf, where such entities process data under the provisions of the agreement concluded with the Website and only in accordance with our instructions.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR