1. The Portal automatically collects only information contained in cookies
2. Files (cookies) are text files, which are stored on a final device of the site’s user. They are meant for use of the site’s pages. Most of all, they contain the name of the website of its origin, their unique number, time of storage on the final device.
3. The website operator (here enter his name and, possibly, address) is the entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) in order to:
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the terminal device.
7. The Website operator informs that changes to settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some of the functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) can be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
10. More detailed information about files (cookies) are available at ciasteczka.org.pl.